Hello!

jerzy_cz

Apr 28, 2010
I've been always interested in guns (and other war equipment). I also used to play many different card games, so that’s where my little project has started. I hope, I'm not spamming here. Anyway...
Main idea is about using cards with guns, planes or other equipment for a game. Deck of cards is divided randomly between players. The goal is to win all cards from the opponent.
The core of the game is about comparing parameters of cards, guessing in which area one card is better than other.
I played this kind of game at school with my friends. Cards were hand-made by myself, drew from books and magazines. It started with guns, than were also modern planes, WWII planes, helicopters, tanks... We have quite a lot fun with it. Java ME platform seemed a logical, modern approach to this idea. Cell-phone is quite a good tool for this kind of game.
The project is made for fun mainly. I intended to get some experience in Java ME and make something totally different then my current occupation as Oracle database developer in hospital information system project.
For now there is only one set of cards: “Assault rifles”, but I intend to make others.
If you are interested, then please visit http://rose.man.poznan.pl/~czarneck/jcards.html