Hello from sunny Southern California

sparrwhawk

Dec 30, 2016
Hello all.

I am new here and interested in building Star Wars paper capital ships. Any suggestions or pointers would help as I am new to this hobby.

Thanks!

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Welcome to Zealot!! Try Paper-Replika.com, for all the Star Wars stuff you can possibly find. If you read throughout the forum, you will find links to other sites as well. :)

Gandolf50

Researcher of obscure between war vehicles...
Staff member
Jan 28, 2013
New Mexico USA
Welcome to the forum! Like Zathros said! There are LOTS of Star Wars people here ! Plenty of links and any time you need help, you just have to ask!

sparrwhawk

Dec 30, 2016
Thank you all and thanks for the site, I will check it out.

I started to build a republic dreadnought thinking that seems pretty simple but I may have to rethink that. Any ideas on something simple to blow up first?

Daniel

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Hello and welcome to Zealot. You have come to the right place for Star Wars (and all thing SCI-FI as a whole as well). There are many members here who are into Star Wars (and SCI-FI). So I hope that you feel at home here.
If I may suggest, please post a build thread of the models you build. Build threads are a great way to show off your skills as well as highlighting areas that you are having problems with and need help or guidance with.
If you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advise. Please feel free to ask. We will do our best to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).
Once again, welcome aboard. I hope that you enjoy yourself here.

sparrwhawk

Dec 30, 2016
I found some good resources (PDFs) for beginners and learned a few things.

I think I might change my first model to the Republic Assault Ship. Only 5 pages and mostly white. I wanted to rescale it to the new Star Destroyer model (1/4200).