Hello everyone !

streethawk

Feb 4, 2013
France
Hello everyone, my name is David and I am from France.
I found your forum while researching characters and I'm registered recently.
I do not speak English too, fortunately there is the translator lol.
I practice in my spare time the model in general.
Whether figurines, Rc, papercraft ...
My favorite subject SF, (BSG, Star Trek, Star Wars etc ...).
PS: I'm not too talkative does not please me, but still I travel from time to time and comment on others.
Here, on this I wish you a good day and good luck in your projects as they are.
Sincerely,
david
;)

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
Jul 12, 2012
Shannon GA
Welcome Aboard. The translator is your friend... like him. :p
I speak no French so we are even.

silveroxide

Aug 22, 2007
Fayetteville NC
Welcome aboard. There is an abundance in the sci-fi department here. Take your time to read the policies and the free downloading rules, especially about making ten viable postings. With those niceties out of the way, browse the forum and enjoy, I also like to browse papermodeling in France, http://www.maquettes-papier.net/forumenpapier/ They also have some interesting models and I use some of their build threads as reference. Enjoy, build, post some photos and I will see you around the forum.

streethawk

Feb 4, 2013
France
Thank you to you for the welcome! ;)
I have read the rules of the forum, there are no worries. From what I understood in the translator must at least have already posted 10 comments to get access to the downloads or if a model other interested me.
Yes indeed there are plenty in the area of ​​SF is what drew me elsewhere.
I've made ​​the papercraft Viper MK II, it was my first try. I did not know anything before. And I must say that I succeeded. I'll post pictures soon from beginning to end of his completion or just end it is up to you. I would do it soon. ;)
I also began to realized Yoda 1:1 scale, but in the end I used the basic papercraft for its realization. lol nothing to do with the papercraft now. It is still ongoing one.
Currently, my focus is particularly on BSG including the hangar bay. I contacted a few days ago with one of your members "Revell Fan" which I really welcomed and recommended. I remerci again the way.
I had seen his work on Sketchup doing research. But for the moment the Sketchup model is not available. I especially research plan with quotes "if possible cm" in 1:32 scale. I can press the start.
So, thank you again for your welcome and have a nice day.
Sincerely,
David

ShadowHawk141

Jan 15, 2013
Netherlands
Welcome Streethawk :)

I became a member here just a short while ago and Ican tell you that you picked the right forum.
It's nice here and everyone is very helpfull when you have questions.

I am into SF to and I hope to see some builds from you soon.
If you like Battlestar Galactica then this site might be something for you

http://stevespaper.com/?page_id=66

The BSG there comes in two sizes large and very large :)
Just have as look there.

If you search for something in particular just ask, there are so many sites with free models.

Cheers and all the best,
Elko

streethawk

Feb 4, 2013
France
Thank you Elko,
I did not know this site templates. There are very interesting pieces indeed. I think the next few days I will tackle one of these models. ;)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Welcome to the forum. There is a very LARGE number of members here who are into SCI-FI (I am one of them, and especially BSG, both old and new).
The site that Shadowhawk sent you is (indeed) a GREAT site for BSG models.
Here is another site that has the old shuttle:
http://www.paperaviation.de/Science-Fiction/science-fiction.html
It also has a few "Buck Rogers in the 25th Century" (some of which are fan based). There are also a few "Star Trek" models there as well.

If you have anything built (or are currently working on a project) please post photos.

Once again, welcome aboard, and I look forward to seeing your work.