Happy to be here

Sergio Santilli

May 22, 2014
Hi All,

My name is Sergio Santilli, I'm new in this Forum and also new in the world of Papercraft modeling.
I discovered it only 2 months ago thanks to my brother. He had the awesome idea to give me one of the UHU's models printed and ready to start working. It's the X-Wing model.
I'm at the latest stages, finishing some details now.
I have had more fun making this model than with any other hobby I have tried before.
I'm a 36 years old guy form Mendoza, Argentina. I found on this hobby a lot of relax and a lot of fun.
I'm NOT a person that can create models on my own, I just don't have that gift sadly...
I do can build models created for others. I just hope this is not a bad thing here, I'll be glad to post my experiences here and any tip I can share to help others

I'm very exited to see where it takes me and I'm looking forward to hang out with you guys.
Thanks for welcoming me.
Sergio

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Hello Sergio,

Welcome to Zealot. I am glad to hear you enjoy this hobby.
As for being a beginner, do not worry about it. We are here to help you (and others like you who are just staring out in this hobby). So if you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to and and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

By all means, please post photos of your work! That is part of what this forum is all about, sharing the work that you have do for all to enjoy as well as get help and advice on how to improve your skills and learn new ones.
So if you get stuck or have problems with a particular model, ASK for help! I am certain that there is someone here that has built the model that you are having problems with and that can help you.

Once again welcome aboard. I hope that you enjoy yourself here and I look forward to seeing your work!!!

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Bienvenido. I saw some of your other posts and was waiting for your Introductory post. Welcome to Zealot!! :)