Happy Birthday Guys

YakkoWarner

Mar 10, 2001
Orange County, NC.
www.the-gauge.com
Belated thanks

Thanks so much. Been so busy trying to get my house ready for sale and preparing to move to North Carolina, that I haven't been here much lately.

The good news is, that I have been promised a room for my hobbies in the new house. The bad news is I probably won't be able to take advantage of that until next year. Oh well.

YakkoWarner

Mar 10, 2001
Orange County, NC.
www.the-gauge.com
Durham, NC is my destination. Probably south Durham, somewhere between RTP and UNCCH. RTP is the most likely place to find work, and my wife will be finishing her pharmacology degree at UNCCH.

I took a brief trip to Durham and Charlotte a few weeks ago, I can't believe how beautiful everything is. We are blessed to be at the top of a real estate surge here in So Cal and on track to make enough money from the sale of our house here to purchase one in NC outright.

I do have a few questions about the area that have been bugging me...

-Is is a state law that I must show my alligence to my favorite NASCAR driver by installing a sticker with his number on the window of my car?

-If I show up with a Toyota truck, will my neighbors shun me?

-I've never actually eaten in a dining room, can I put my ping-pong table in there or will that mark me as a barbarian, unfit for human company?

-How come nobody cares about the garage? (In California garage capacity is listed before the number of beds and baths.)

-Do I really need a shotgun for pest control?

F

Fred_M

Happy Bithday guys, Just don't put Jeff Gordon's number on you Jap truck Yakko, you'll be sure to get an a$$ kickin' if you do! Fred