Greetings

singlestrike

Sep 26, 2012
Greetings from Europe!:wave: I discovered the world of papercraft not so long ago, but instead of rushing into making stuff immediately, i decided to read the forums first, watch some videos, get the proper tools, etc... so here i am, at last :)

singlestrike

Sep 26, 2012
PS: I'm a huge Star Wars fan, so that kinda predetermines my first project :mrgreen:
I'm aiming at building a Darth Malgus's(famous character from TOR) costume, as soon as i manage to find where to download some pepakura files from...:confused:

Z

Zathros

That is very intelligent on your part. :welcome1: to our forum, and now your forum, I hope we can be of assistance, Please gives the rules andregulations a look over, they will answer your questions. If you have any mire, send me a P.M., rather than asking in the forum. I will answer you. :) Welcome aboard! :)

Rules and Policies: http://www.zealot.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=623

silveroxide

Aug 22, 2007
Fayetteville NC
Welcome aboard and hope that your stay with us will be enjoyable. Hope to see some of your works soon. When you build your models, do not forget to post some photos of your works. Even better, if you are capable, do a build thread as to how you make some of your models. Enjoy and see you around the forums.