Hi, I finally finished the Weathering and painting of the Bachmann Climax. I posted the Finished pics. In the interest of those interested in seeing what it looked like when I started, I am submitting the links to the "begining pics"...... Original Front View Original Side View Original Top View Original Cab View Hope you like them It's my first time weathering / painting an engine - I've done a couple cars. I did a little extra detailing too - Like I added a Tool box, I removed the "Thread" for the bell & whistle & added brass chains. I also added a weight under the front of the boiler and detailed "Brass handrails"