Freelancer's Layout Party #6

Freelancer

Oct 24, 2002
Utah
www.yardlimit.com
Welcome to my section of the party! Pull up a chair and get comfy, or at least be sure to check in every once in a while.

My goal is to work on some structures for my module. Also if time permits I would like to work more on my roundhouse and turntable.

Here is where I am now. I have thrown some paint on and slapped the walls together temporarily. I hope to have these storefronts occupied by the time the party comes to an end. Here we go!

Attachments

• MerchantRow.jpg
    MerchantRow.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 169

Freelancer

Oct 24, 2002
Utah
www.yardlimit.com
I have also been working on this shoe store, it will go on the end of the block. Windows have been installed and the interior decorator stopped by to put up some curtains. The next step is to continue with the shelves and hopefully stock it with some shoes!

Attachments

• Shoes_store.jpg
    Shoes_store.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 173
  • Shelves.jpg
    Shelves.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 167

Freelancer

Oct 24, 2002
Utah
www.yardlimit.com
I was hoping to accomplish a lot more before posting an update, but I seem to be moving further back by waiting. I have gotten the floor laid and put up a rear wall and ceiling. I have also built a couple chairs for my LPB's to sit in while trying on their shoe's. They still need a bit of paint and unfortunately after taking some pictures I set the camera down and smashed two of them. :cry: Nothing a bit of glue can't fix.

Freelancer

Attachments

• floor_chair.jpg
    floor_chair.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 163
  • Inside.jpg
    Inside.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 167

Freelancer

Oct 24, 2002
Utah
www.yardlimit.com
Thanks for the compliments guys!

Wow! That chair is great! So far all I've been able to build is a couch (no legs)
Legs or no legs, you've got a great looking couch!

I didn't think that it was going to be this hard trying to rent this space out. I decided to take a break and work on a little something else for a bit and installed some crossing signals. They are not operational yet. I need to get the scenery more established before I can "hide" the detectors.

Freelancer

Attachments

• signal.jpg
    signal.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 135

Freelancer

Oct 24, 2002
Utah
www.yardlimit.com
I also got a couple of street lights made. Still have to figure out a way to mount these onto the module, but still allow them to be removable for transport.

Attachments

• lamp.jpg
    lamp.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 100