Fiat 508 Lazik

josve

Oct 21, 2005
Odda Norway
The Fiat 508 lazik 1:25 from GPM is my latest model.
I might have made a mistake with this one since it is a difficult model, but I'm going to give it a try anyway after I have finished my other projects.
The book have 12 pages. Instruktions are in Polish,German and English

Print seems to be very good, with colour on the backside of the parts.

The drawn instructios seems also very good.There are 6 pages of drawn instructions.

There is also a set of etched parts for the car.

Stev0

Jan 30, 2006
ummmm yikes!

I'm not a very big fan of this model. I guess you should have started this one before the Ford and Kubel.

Is it common for some level 3 kits to have etched parts???

josve

Oct 21, 2005
Odda Norway
LOL I don't think this one had been the right one for a starter model.....The result would have been terrible.
I chose the model because I wanted to give it a try....but a cat3 model is maybe more that I can handle.I have 5 models I have to build before the Fiat, so I hope I have got some more experience and skills in that time.
It's not common with etched parts for cat3 models, but you can find some kits for several models, both at GPM and Draf.

Just you giving a little preview of the Fiat makes me want to order it!
It is a really nice looking model.

From what I have seen of your skills so far Johnny, I think you can handle this build. You are very detailed and creative with your models and they turn out so well.
If you want to build a few others first though, I can understand.
It doesn't really matter to me what you build, I just like to watch you at work.
Your builds have all been well done and well documented and a pleasure to be a part of. If it is this one or another one, I will be enjoying it!
Russell

josve

Oct 21, 2005
Odda Norway
Go ahead and get it Russel!

I have the two Horchs to build before the Fiat, it would have been nice if we could build the same model!