I spent last weekend building a "Lower Orava region house" by ABC. The idea was to see if the ink would stay on the folded areas and not brush off. This in itself was a difficult factor, since the ink does not stick to the board that accurately. Nevertheless, I wanted the texture of the linen and hoped it would add to the model even though, when printed, it leaves some empty white stripes as you can see in the images below. I also enlarged the print to 135% to try and make it easier for myself. I started by following best practice (like I do when I work on mock-up packages for industry), by cutting a groove in a 1/16" piece of board and then hollowing it properly with a burnisher to form a groove that is used to make clean-angled folds. I used mini pegs that I found in the local craft store and cut the ends to get deeper access to small areas. I made sure that I followed the folds precisely and coated the ends with felt-tips. I used a general all-purpose glue which dries very fast (approx. 30 sec). I worked through the whole model without any enhancements and came to the following conclusions: The paper is way too thick, even with accurate folding. The image on the corners and edges comes off very easily and has to be repainted on. The thickness also distorted the design in various areas and the base is slightly raised in the center. Some roof areas have white steaks that run at a different angle to the design and therefore need to be painted to look better. Overall, it was an interesting experiment, and a good idea to try out the linen paper on a small subject before tackling anything larger. I believe that this card would do well where there is vey little or very light color as it seems to add character to the white walls of the building.