eurostar?

Gixergs

Jul 10, 2007
The only model I've seen is the Hornby electric one. Off topic Nullmoon but if Gravesends the 2nd whats the biggest?

DARTFORD is the biggest its like living in the first circle of hell but with more rubbish
in recent months gravesends moved along way up the quality stakes with new public works/roads/hospitals and our brand new eurostar terminal hence the interest in the subject
BBC - Kent - Features - Ebbsfleet International Station
its not a bad town just a bit rough i spent i year living in the town of canterbury and i hate that town with passion
i looked for a display model of train but only found the hornby electric one im not looking for any particular scale just something that is large enogh to contain ample detail

Attachments

• eurostar.JPG
    eurostar.JPG
    33.1 KB · Views: 11

Gixergs

Jul 10, 2007
I just wondered as I live in Strood of which its only redeemable quality is that is not fire proof so at least inspires hope from that point of view items of interest are ooh ar give me a minute errm did I mention its not fire proof?, Oh we have a Russian Submarine rusting on the river, I think it might have been nicked from Gravesend.

Gixergs

Jul 10, 2007
Was it this one?:mrgreen:

Attachments

• Submarine_igb_20050326-03.jpg
    Submarine_igb_20050326-03.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 101
now thats a nice looking sub you have its the black widow witch strood has stolen from folkstone until it gets a new home in ireland the eurostar model is a little simple i may put that down as a project when i get time to have a go at desiging a kit:thumb:

Gixergs

Jul 10, 2007
I must say I thought she had come from Gravesend for some reason but yes nicked from Folkstone she is the Foxtrot-class submarine the U475 now nicked named Black Widow listing and fast on her way to becoming Stroods first artificial reef. Given that she is just outside of the dockyard you would think that she could of been kept in the basin and used as an attraction while her fate was decided but people thought that about the Medway Queen and she was left to rot too.