I had this a while but the way things have been the last six weeks I havent had the energy or imagination to work on it. I am felling much better now. I have two of these sheds now for my saw mill project. I detached the office shed and made it sepperate. I dont need two storage sheds with offices on both. Today 17 hoppers arirved from an eBay seller. I got them for less than $1 each. First order of bussiness today was to dull coat the building to hide the glue runs, notice the dull coat is yet wet and reflective, and to fix the grass and weeds. I used modle glue, sprinkle on the grass then later dull coat it as well as the building, does a fine job of holding the foilage in place. Also it knocks the shine from the hoppers and those I need not weather.It was a fun way to spend the after noon. Below are some of the hoppers drying. All but one had couplers. I can repaier that later on. Many looked like kits, mabe round has, the others were Walthers and Athern.