Ebay Question

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
This question is mainly for those folks who have sold stuff on Ebay but any suggestions would be welcomed.

I have some stuff up for sale and the current high bidder on two items has a feedback rating of (-1). He has four feedbacks, three negative and one positive. The last feedback recorded was June of 2001.

My question is should I allow this guy to continue to bid? This is a first for me in almost two years of selling on Ebay.

shaygetz

May 2, 2003
www.freewebs.com
I sell regularly on Ebay and my suggestion would be to refuse him. Ebay goes to great lengths to protect its rep and you---there are simply too many good buyers on Ebay to take a chance with someone so desparately lacking in the feedback dept. Exceptions can and should be made with those who have a repentant track record---this one shows no sign of it.

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
Got a response to the email about 5 hours late.

His excuse was that he bid on something and the payment got messed up through Pay Pal. He emailed the seller and got no response and forgot about. He did not mention the other two items he received negative feedbacks on.

The best part was he said he did not know anything about a feedback rating.

He is canceled and added to my blocked bidder list.

shaygetz

May 2, 2003
www.freewebs.com
Yep, no problem, check went inna mail yestiddy, dawg musta et it...naw...weren't there one o' them amtrak scares or sumthin'? I jus' know you gonna git it any day now.:mad: :p :rolleyes: :eek: :D

scoobyloven

Jan 13, 2002
zeeland michigan
Visit site
qustion what was his name on ebay i am going to start selling off some of my dads ho stuffhe has and i been thinking on selling off the that carnival ride i been building in n scale but on other note i seen things i bid on and at the last min the seller pulls it from ebay hapend twice this month