Double Headers Tour. Photo`s from our day.

L

lester perry

Help me out here. L/O what does it stand for. If it has to do with open house in area great we do it in the fall. Those are some fantastic shots. Love the ones with the sky painted on the cieling that is kool.
Les

MasonJar

It's not rocket surgery
Oct 31, 2002
Ottawa, Canada
Visit site
lester perry said:
Help me out here. L/O what does it stand for. If it has to do with open house in area great we do it in the fall. Those are some fantastic shots. Love the ones with the sky painted on the cieling that is kool.
Les

I think that Chris is using "L/O" as shorthand for layout.

Other acronyms with "L" -

LHS - Local Hobby Shop
LTS - Local Train Shop

;) :) :D

Hope that helps.

Andrew

interurban

Aug 21, 2002
Pickering. Ontario. Canada.
Visit site
lester perry said:
Les

Hi Lester L/O is my short way for Lay out`s as Andrew said:D

I do confuse people LOL

Syy painted ceiling.
Yes that was St Jacobs it was GREAT.

interurban

Aug 21, 2002
Pickering. Ontario. Canada.
Visit site
galt904 said:
It happened in St Thomas, Ontario. They have an elephant statue there commemorating it.

Thanks for sharing Chris.

I'll post pics of the layouts we saw after I get mine off the camera and a friend who was with us gets me his pics.

You think it was a tough day with just adults, we had two kids under 2! They were pretty tuckered out at the end of the day.

Also found out the hard way that it is better to look at the road than the map. Thankfully it was just a love tap with no damage to either vehicle.

Sorry to here of your minor scrape Chad hope all is well, it was busy out there.

So Jumbo the Elephant met his demise in St Thomas, the things we learn, Thanks guys.

Looking forward to the pictures Chad.:thumb: