Deep in the woods.

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Here are three photos taken with the camera just sitting on the track.
Shamus
diw1.jpg

diw.jpg

inwood.jpg

RailRon

Nov 23, 2002
Trimbach, Switzerland
Thanks for another trio of outstanding photographs. Excellent work again!

Is that guy in the Dunkirk (3rd pic) holding a video camera? (In this case he must be a time traveler :D :D :D)

Ron

PS: Is the lokey in the first pic the modified version of your little porter with the crooked stack? It looks great with all that weathering and ropes and chains hanging all around!

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Originally posted by RailRon
Thanks for another trio of outstanding photographs. Excellent work again!

Is that guy in the Dunkirk (3rd pic) holding a video camera? (In this case he must be a time traveler :D :D :D)

Ron

PS: Is the lokey in the first pic the modified version of your little porter with the crooked stack? It looks great with all that weathering and ropes and chains hanging all around!
Ron my friend, that guys taking a drink :D photo below enlarged from the original. :D
By the way, here's my other little porter.
30a12s.jpg

Shamus

Attachments

• drink.jpg
    drink.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 150

Arlaghan

Sep 9, 2003
S. FL
Do you have a cassette or CD playing in your layout room with birds singing and crickets chirping? Seems like you should. :)

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Originally posted by Arlaghan
Do you have a cassette or CD playing in your layout room with birds singing and crickets chirping? Seems like you should. :)
Tyhanks kind people.

Arlaghan, yes I do have sound effects in my railroad room, one CD with Birds chirping, plus Donkey engine sounds and sawmills at work plus a host of other sounds along with some Blue Grass music.:wave:
Part from these sounds, I have my 8 speaker sound system (Around the room) which allows the my locos to follow the sound where ever they are, just by switching in and out various speakers.
Shamus