Decal Paper

I recently tried Vita-Cal decal paper. It's expensive, as do-it-yourself inkjet papers go, so I thought the quality might be a little better. To tell the truth, however, I couldn't tell any difference between it and less expensive brands. And one other thing: I felt the decal film was too heavy (thick) for my tastes. Maybe it's great on military models and airplanes (or even large scale model RR equipment), but it's too heavy for HO or N, in my opinion.

Wellll....

Originally posted by Tyson Rayles
Hey Casey, now that you have kilt of all them spiders and crickets when you going to post pics of all the progress you been making on your layout? :D :p :D

Tyson,

It's a long, sad story, this battle twixt me an' the creatures. And I no sooner got the upper hand on them than my wife decided to retire. So (yep, you guessed it), all of the boxes and cartons full of *crap* that she moved home from her office wound up in the basement and in the very spot I wanted to begin erecting new benchwork. Instead of benchwork I've been erecting new shelving on the other side of the basement. :mad: :rolleyes:

All things considered, I'd rather have the spiders and crickets. They take up less room. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D