Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by D-WHALE, Apr 26, 2014.
Yes. VERY disappointing pic.
Looks fantastic! I love Star Trek and watch all of the series as often as possible but I never knew all these things about the show!
This stuff is great I love your models and I love the education along with it.
It looks like you are making GREAT PROGRESS on this project!!!
you really have done a great job on this marko. any new pics?
just the last pictures on page one and what you saw at Facebook!
still on the texturing process, i have now 7 of 11 pages finished!
maybe someone are interest in the sheet of the "urban camouflage"? here is an A4 sheet (with 360 dpi)
WOW! THANK YOU!
How did you make it?
well it is a simple trick with Corel Photopaint! here a tutorial! for a better understanding i opened the "Object" layer on the right side!
first step is to create a page with 10% black! thats the "Background"
2. go to "Mask"->"Select All" and create with "copy" and "paste" a second layer ("Object 1")
3. select this object, go again to "Mask"->"Select All"! then go to "Edit"->"Fill" and choose 20% black to fill the Object
4. now you have the Background with 10% and the first layer with 20% black! duplicate "Object1" and repeat the last step and fill "Object 2" with 30% black!
5. click now the "eye" of object 2 in the object layer to make the Object 2 unvisible! Choose now object 1, go again to "Mask"->"Select All"!
Then go to "Effects" -> "Distort" -> "Blocks"
6. choose now a Block height and width with "100" and max. offset with 50%! you can see how it change!
7. repeat the step with "Object 2", but change the max offset to 100%!
8. i do a bit zoom in to see the different! as you can see are the blocks of object 2 still to big and to regular!
9. if you repeat the last "Effects" step, then will the blocks irregular and smaller!
10. last step is to combine Object 1 and 2 with the background and you have a completed page!
GREAT! Thank you!
(Hit the LIKE button, folks..! )
@D-WHALE, Thank you for the Camo pattern. It looks quite interesting!!!
It will be GREAT for any "modern" military diorama.
first sections came together and it grows
Awesome, as always
This is looking REALLY GOOD!
added the next section including 32 mini tubes and one engine is done!
@D-WHALE, Now you are just teasing all of us GREEBLERS!!!
I REALLY LIKE the detail that you are putting into this model!!!
This is REALLY coming together BEAUTIFULLY!!!
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!!! I'm so looking forward to this model!!!
just a little teaser again
First class designing!
That is another FINE looking model!!!
Thank you for sharing it with us!!!
finally done! my interpretation of the Tamarian Vessel! the stand is this time not my best, but i think it is okay!