Crossing Millers Creek

spitfire

Jul 28, 2002
Toronto, Canada
www.parkdaleyard.com
Awesome work!

Once again, Casey hops in his time machine, goes back to his favourite time period, snaps a couple of shots, and brings them to the Gauge!
Now my questions is this: is it really cheating if he scrathbuilt his own time machine?
(and can I borrow it sometime?)

cheers
;) Val

Drew1125

Jan 28, 2001
He's done it again!!

Yet another masterpiece, Casey!
So much talent & skill meshes together in your photos.
Fantastic!!

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Hi Casey, Very IMPRESSIVE, takes time to achieve good results like that, well done indeed.
Shamus
wink.gif

Drew Toner

Mar 2, 2002
McLennan, Alberta, Canada.
Visit site
Beautiful

Originally posted by Casey Feedwater
Thanks, guys. :)

When I look at how much talent and knowledge and experience is represented on this forum, it just makes me want to try that much harder. You are all an inspiration to me. :cool: :)

Simply BEAUTIFUL, that is VERY nice. And your right about all the experience here:) :) thats what happened to me, watching guys like you Casey, makes me try that much harder, thanks.

Now, how or were did you get those tanks on your flat cars, Sierra Models?

Has any body seen good castings of those little HO metal pails, that spikes come in, and HO track jacks? any thoughts?

Drew

Re: Beautiful

Originally posted by Drew Toner

Now, how or were did you get those tanks on your flat cars, Sierra Models?
Drew

Drew, the cars are made up from SW's "Backwoods Work Train." You can buy the car kits separately or as a complete set. When the whole shebang is assembled, there are about 13-15 cars in the train. (I have been working on car #5 for the last several weekends.)