CNR Herald

DeaconF

May 2, 2003
Owen Sound Ontario Canada
Visit site
Does anyone know how I could get a full sized CNR Herald??? My wife bought a 40' trailer for storage and I want to Paint it CN Green with Yellow stripes and put the Maple Leaf with Serves All Canada on it. I'm thinking some sort of peel and stick or what ever. Any Ideas???? thanks Frank

stuart_canada

Feb 12, 2005
if all else fails. here is a sgguestion from my days in Iowa. We use to make bigger then life ply wood cuts out of variosu things to get attention for this little town I lived in.

If you cannot find a place to get the sticker made and printed.
get an over head projector , get a coloured plastic over head projection copy made of the CNR Herald and at night trace it on to the side of the container and hand paint it in colours required. Be glad you not doing UP they would send the trade mark lawyers after you lol

DeaconF

May 2, 2003
Owen Sound Ontario Canada
Visit site
Thanks guys - I did send an Email to CN sig Stafford Swain, but it is the summer time and not everyone thinks of nothing else but trains. I like the overhead idea and I may give it a try. We will keep it on the HUSH HUSH. Wouldn't want those nasty CN cops comming down my laneway. I will try to keep you posted. thanks again Frank