Chessie6459 Layout Party - HO Scale Train Park Scene

Chessie6459

Gauge Oldtimer
Well this weekend I finally started to get things together for the Train Park Scene. It will be HO Scale with a diesel on display. Also there will be benches, a platform surronding the Diesel so the towns folks can view the engine up close. After this little section is completed it will be placed onto the shelf until the modular layout is built and then it will be added next to the branchline ( still have to give the branchline a name ). There will also be a snack bar where you can get drinks and food, a place to sit in the shade. Also a parking area for the towns folks vehicles. I will have pictures to follow here sometime soon.

:D Stay Tuned Everyone :D

Marxed

Jan 29, 2005
Chessie6459 said:
I will. Not going to get any modeling done today as today is a busy day for me. Have to get things ready for the Super Bowl Party up at the fire house today. So this is probably the last time you will hear from me until tonight or tomorrow.

GO STEELERS!!

pittsburghvsseattle4xw.jpg

Chessie6459

Gauge Oldtimer
Well Guyz & Galz, This weekend is the weekend I am going to start to build the Train Park. I have been busy most of this week with updating the Fire Departments Website with a new look. I have been spending 6-7 hours a day on the computer just updating and making it better & better for the public viewing. But this is the weekend I will start the project. Now where did I put that dang camera at???????????
smile.gif