Chemical transfer facility

Dec 6, 2007
rbdhd.t35.com
Here I'm attempting to build some sort of chemical or fuel facility that could be found on the side of a track some place. Not doing any scratch building before I’m not sure where I’m going to go with this build but I got all the tubing from the Plastruct sale and I thought I would see what I can come up with without any studying of prototypes. I’m posting here to just get a feel of what others think so I would like to hear your comments.

DSCN7127.jpg

DSCN7130.jpg

Dave

TrainNut

Ditat Deus
Sep 15, 2004
AZ
It looks simple but to the point. Is there a difference between the four pictures other than the tanker in the first two and not in the last two?:confused: I flipped back forth several times but that is the only difference I found.:confused:
If there is no difference, you may want to edit your post to remove the 2 superflous pictures (makes it easier on the dial uppers!).

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Jun 18, 2002
St. Paul, MN
Visit site
I've been working on a fuel loading facility myself without much in the way of proto photos to help. I echo TrainNut's thoughts. It effectively conveys the idea to me. Neat use of the Plastruct tubing, by the way. My only suggestion might be to maybe provide some supports for those long pipes leading to the center tank.

Raph