Can anyone out there help me?

Discussion in 'Anime, Cartoons, Figurines & Paperdolls' started by Vortex_4200, Mar 8, 2014.

1. Vortex_4200

Vortex_4200 Member

I am in the process of building a SD Unicorn Gundam, and it had been going along pretty good until I saw that I did not have the parts for the gun and shield, at first I thought I was losing my mind... not too far from the truth... but that is for another thread... o_O
    So does anyone have those parts for this model?
  2. zathros

zathros -----SENIOR---- Administrator Moderator

Do you have a link for the Original model? It is hard to look for something with no information. :)
  3. Vortex_4200

Vortex_4200 Member

I have several links, but not sure which is the original, I did find some information on the instruction sheet one was the blog that WXY the creator had, but no longer exists tried the Hotmail address and it bounced back as non-existent and another address that did go through, no reply yet.
    Every site I go to has the unit, but the instructions refer to pages marked J and K which are the gun and shield pages which none of the sites have.
  4. zathros

Again, there are so many variations. You need to post a picture. Too vague!
  5. Vortex_4200

Vortex_4200 Member

6. Markus Schweizer

Markus Schweizer Member

Hello,

do You know the web archive? At archive.org You can try to find out, if one of Your expired links is saved.

Kind regards

Markus Schweizer
  7. Vortex_4200

Vortex_4200 Member

Thanks for the information Markus, I checked it out and still no download but did find out that if you send a picture of the finished unit he would send the weapons so I am going to do that with the one address that I sent an email to and see what happens, thanks again I'll keep you posted.
  8. zathros