roverMkIa.JPG

Instructions

Read more about this resource...

Awry_Chaos

OKB-4155
Dec 22, 2020
Spokane, WA
You are welcome! :)
You know, with all the Buck Rogers and BSG stuff you've done, you and @Rhaven Blaack could do a couple of fan films. All you need is some miniature film sets and a couple cameras and you'll be good to go. Maybe use Blender3D for the VFX and 3D modeling and do some stop-motion animation and you'll be good to go.

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
You know, with all the Buck Rogers and BSG stuff you've done, you and @Rhaven Blaack could do a couple of fan films. All you need is some miniature film sets and a couple cameras and you'll be good to go. Maybe use Blender3D for the VFX and 3D modeling and do some stop-motion animation and you'll be good to go.
Ohhh, I'd love to. But to do so I will need someone with excellent knowledge of those programs needed. And time is an issue. That's why I started to write the Galactica scripts. Not all of them are gold but I tried to keep the spirit alive. However, there are two which are by far my favourites: The time travel episode and the final episode of "Galactica 6551". The first was the reason to write the season but it is still somewhere hidden in my stash, the second will be posted as soon as I have finished translating the script into English. I had completely forgotten that I completed the story. When I discovered the scripts again I was asking myself how I was able to come up with THAT stuff. It is amazing, epic, and will blow you away. ;)

• Wow
Reactions: mijob