break in assignment on the EG&E

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by cn nutbar, Jun 22, 2006.

1. cn nutbar

cn nutbar Member

hello all---cnr t-2-a 4100 was called out on a special assignment---an increase demand for flux products has pushed the EG&E to call in the reinforcements---the CN is always glad to oblige---to the cn crews,this is a preferred job---here's some of the action shots---thanks again doctor wayne for the call---even though i'm posting this thread,all credit belongs to the doc

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. Ralph

Ralph Remember...it's for fun!

Beautiful locomotive and gorgeous pictures! I suspect 4100 will be called out a lot! :)
    Ralph
  3. Play-Doh

Play-Doh Member

well done! Looks great!!!
  4. Clerk

Clerk Active Member

:wave: :wave: Looking Good :thumb: :thumb:
  5. brakie

brakie Active Member

Sweeeet! Excelllant work.:thumb:
  6. doctorwayne

doctorwayne Active Member

Here are a few more pictures from the same photo session: cn nutbar's loco and camera, my layout, with randomly selected fingers activating the shutter.

Here's an aerial view, shot from Barney Secord's crop dusting 'plane, of the 4100 rolling through Port Maitland.
    [​IMG]

Again from the 'plane, and from a typically reckless low altitude, the 4100 crosses over to the North main at the Lowbanks station
    [​IMG]

This is a seldom-seen view of the 4100 crossing the Speed River bridge, in the land of unfinished scenery. This is still on the trackage of the Erie Northshore: the overhead span is part of the Grand Valley's north-south line between Dunnville and Mount Forest, on the as-yet-unbuilt second level. The car, seen just below the train, is on River Road.
    [​IMG]

This final view is of the loco crawling through the brick canyons of Dunnville, on its way to West Dunn Yard (industrial staging/run-through track). This is part of the "Old Line", part of which is also seen in the third picture in the first post in this thread.
    [​IMG]

Wayne
  7. MasonJar

MasonJar It's not rocket surgery

Gives a whole new meaning to "buzzing the tower" ;) :) :D

Andrew
  8. Relic

Relic Member

whatta team you goomers make. Makes me proud just to have heard of you.
  9. cn nutbar

cn nutbar Member

back on terra firma

hello all---on behalf of wayne and myself,thanks for all your feedback.now that barney secord has finally landed,the thankful photographer has taken a shot of the 4100 as it crosses walnut street

[​IMG]
  10. UP SD40-2

UP SD40-2 Senior Member

cn nutbar & Wayne, AS USUAL, the layout, engines and photography are IMPECCABLE!:thumb: i really like the Barney Secord thing you guys have going too:D. GREAT work on BOTH you guys parts:thumb:. keep em coming! THANKS!:D