Best Online Retailer

Dav

Mar 10, 2005
I'm looking for a good place to get Atlas flex track and Midwest cork for N scale online. I know I ran across a thread once that suggested some inexpensive vendors, but I've lost that. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Pitchwife

Dreamer
Apr 23, 2001
The middle of nowhere Oregon
Visit site
ezdays said:
Yeah I agree, Standard Hobbies for flex track, cork and Atlas turnouts.
What's the URL for standard hobbies? I Googled it and got some sort of shopping search engine. It did have some model train sites, but most of them were like ebay and Amazon.com and a few other online hobby shops. Most of the rest of the sites it came up with had nothing to do with hobbies, trains, models or anything at all helpful. :confused:

Dav

Mar 10, 2005
Looks like www.standardhobby.com

Thanks for the feedback folks... it's been a while since I posted the original question but I still haven't bought my needed track and roadbed to complete my layout. It's been a busy summer :)

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Dav said:

Thanks for the feedback folks... it's been a while since I posted the original question but I still haven't bought my needed track and roadbed to complete my layout. It's been a busy summer :)
Just so you are careful, Standard Hobby has the best pricing for those things that are mentioned here, but there are other sites that have great pricing and selection on a lot of other stuff. I don't thing anyone buys everything they need from just one dealer.

Wyomingite

Mar 16, 2002
Wyoming USA
Visit site
Hi all,

I agree with EasyDays one hundred percent. All I buy from Standard Hobby is my track and switches. There are many other great on line hobby stores out there to fill our needs.

Ron :thumb: :wave:

Pitchwife

Dreamer
Apr 23, 2001
The middle of nowhere Oregon
Visit site
Dav said:

Thanks Dav. I've added it to the Hobby Shop page of my links pages. I always like to add new sites to keep them as up-to-date and as useful as possable. :thumb: