Beginning our Utah Railway Fleet

Discussion in 'N / Z Scale Model Trains' started by jesso, Feb 16, 2007.

1. BNSFtheLeader

BNSFtheLeader Member

I'm impressed you do fine work. Keep the Custom Photos coming.
  2. jesso

jesso Member

Utah Railway adding power

My great friend in the train club has enlarged my fleet of Utah Railway engines. He took my BN SD70 MAC and converted it to a MK50-3 for me. He completely reworked the nose of the cab to match. I love the job he did and it is great to have big power for my coal train.

[​IMG]

Also, for yard work I needed another Utah Railway gp38-2, so he built UR 2008. He does incredible work.

[​IMG]
  3. ScratchyAngel

ScratchyAngel Member

Nice work on the locos, and the photos are really showing the true colors now. Thanks for sharing these.
  4. zachary

zachary Member

scott nice locos i really like the mk 50 3 are you planning on haveing any more of theose made
  5. jesso

jesso Member

I have another sd70mac, so that one definitely, I am hoping that he will teach me how to do these. There are 6 of these engines, however one of them is painted in orange and black, so I would like to get at least 3-4. (He tells me that since they are a shortline I should get them all, maybe when I am older and have money) He is really great person to learn from. He has taught me pretty much everything I know about engines. I can even now keep my dirt-cheap life-likes running well now.