back home again

t. alexander

Jun 20, 2002
Attalla Al.
Visit site
hello folks, been away for a bit...er a long time. been trying to catch up on the posts. good to see all the wonderful modeling and the familiar faces. I hav'nt had a bottle of CA in my fingers in so long I've almost forgotten how to use it.

Now... where did that train room go to! lol

t.

jon-monon

Aug 15, 2002
Cobblers Knob, IN
www.2guyzandsumtrains.com
Gee, been worried about you t. I knew you hadn't posted in ages. If it weren't for Mr t., I probably never woulda found the-gauge. Hope all is well with you.

Been back to the Ultimate Jeep Site yet? Andy has taken it back over and done a lot with it.

Originally posted by t. alexander
I hav'nt had a bottle of CA in my fingers in so long I've almost forgotten how to use it.

Does that mean you got that bottle of CA unstuck from your right hand? And the ship from your left hand :D :D :D

Remeber the old show EMERGENCY! where the guy crazy glued a sailboat to both hands?

Welcome back, friend, you WERE missed!

t. alexander

Jun 20, 2002
Attalla Al.
Visit site
tanks all !
hi Tyson, it's a good thing if one is talking job security ;) the problem is I have very little play time now but getting my lazy bones out of the sack a couple hours earlier will fix that.

I'm going to do some diorama's to get back in the swing of things.
The boy (stepson) has informed us of his leap into the world of renting the first plase of his own in a few months. The cunning plan is to take over his room by out flanking the wife for control of the space :D WARNING this is top secret classified information. loose lips sink ships:D

Jon looks like your busy here with some moderating duties, good deal :cool: btw those logger lids are awsome, how 'bout full scale versions?? hehe.
I don't remember that Emergency 1/2 hr but I'm sure it was an edge of the seat episode:D "Man can't this school bus go any faster Emergency is on in less than 10 minutes", LOL

hav'nt been to the jeep site , still got the killer B ?? A few days ago a guy offered to trade me a late model grand prix for my CJ I turned him down though.

Again guys thanks for not changing the locks here.

t.

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
t,

I am relatively new here so if you've been away for a "long time", we kinda missed each other.

In any event, I'd like to join the others to welcome you back to The Gauge. I found it to be a great place to hang out.....

Don