Bachmann 2-8-0 & Ballast

Wyomingite

Mar 16, 2002
Wyoming USA
Visit site
I recieved my Bachmann 2-8-0 two days ago which was the one
that had the bad wobbles. It runs like a charm and runs thru the turnouts the same. Hope everyone elses comes back the same.

I also ballast my tracks and I used the masters wallpaper paste method and it worked great. I always hated to ballast track but doing it his way is a whole lot faster with a lot of less mess. Thanks to all you guys for the help and information.

:rolleyes: Ron

Wyomingite

Mar 16, 2002
Wyoming USA
Visit site
Ballast

Hi there Shane,

Click on to the The Academy and go back to the beginning and you'll see it on that page. Its the way Shamas does it and he explains all about it. Its a real neet way of doing it and its fast.

I could'nt find wallpaper paste in the bag or box like it used to come in but I found some already mixed. I bought it in a small plastic tub the thickest they had. Boy it was just right and I finished my layout in three part time days. I figured it would take me a couple of weeks the old and messy way.

Give it a try as I'm sure you will like it. It will get you up and running again before you thought it would. Your railroad is really looking great. Ron :rolleyes:

RI541

Feb 20, 2002
Winchester N.H.
Visit site
Thanks for the compliment.

I will check it out next time I'm here,I've been real busy doing every ones yard work, I only have time to check my mail and come here for a quick second.