<b><font size=3>EZDAYS!!!!!!! YOU ARE 70 ssshhhhhhuu</font></b>

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Hey, thank you all for the well wishes. Yes David, I have had a rather large present earlier this week, more trains and a layout that surpasses anything one could hope for on their birthday. Not only that, but I just got a backorder from Trainworld delivered yesteday that I forgot about.:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

The downside was that I had to renew my drivers license and you should see the picture I'm stuck with for the next five years.....:eek: :eek:

Lighthorseman

Jul 24, 2002
Out in the sticks
Visit site
Many Happy Returns!

:)
Banana.gif
partysmiley.gif
party3.gif
partysmiley.gif
Banana.gif
Banana.gif
:thumb:

belg

Apr 28, 2001
New Jersey USA
Visit site
Don, my heartfelt congradulations on reaching this milestone, many more are in store I'm sure. I hope we get to see the birthday haul? I don't believe your seventy and married to that young lady, you had me fooled. :D I'm referring to the picture of you and the Mrs. I think it was at the grand canyon or another such natural wonder, I thought you were about 50. :DTake care talk to you soon.Pat

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
And a Happy Birthday from me also. 70, he he only three years to go for me.
Shamus

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
Jan 19, 2002
Vernon Hills, Illinois
Visit site
Don,
I'd have replied sooner, but I've been on the road, so I'll just say Happy Birthday (from Chandler), hope it was a great one! As soon as I can get my daughter's stuff packed I'm headding back to Chicago. Wish I had time to visit, but this was an unexpected trip.
Pete

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Originally posted by Dave Hagan
Happy Birthday Don, we made your thread BIG to test out a feature we're working on.

Dave Hagan
Uhh, Dave, I appreciate being the subject of a new feature, but wouldn't it be more appriate to make the announcment smaller rather than Larger :eek:ops: :eek:ops: At least in this case :D :D

As for when to call myself an "old geezer", one is only as old as they act. Based on what I try to do, I should be around 25. Based on what my body lets me do, I guess being an "old geezer" ain't that far away .:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :wave: :wave: