Astro Racers - Across The Universe

Alien99

Papercraft Member
ar-logo2.png

Hi,
I´m Jan Rükr and I want to introduce you the Astro Racers. It is my personal project with little comercial touch.:rolleyes:

The Astro Racers are relaxing thing for me. I can not build The U.S.S.SULACO all the time:cool:. Second aspect is that I can sell them for small amounth of money to the Magazine for kids with papermodels inside, known as ABC magazine of 21. century.

Their only border was: One sheet easy (~20parts) paper model.

Astro Racers are my personal Wipeout stuff kind of way. I cannot sell the wipeout craft papermodels , that´s why my Brand models :mrgreen:. was born.
It has a lots of positives: My shapes of models, my cover story, my universe :thumb:

Sometimes there (at alienspapercraft.com) will be non comercial crafts like : how is mercedes look like astro racer :twisted:

Sorry for no english translation of Alienspapercraft com because of time....Google Translate will work optimal here....maybe in the future Iĺl translate all the cover stories for released astro models (With big help of Rhaven Blaack:mrgreen:)

Now back to racers.

All what we know is : Threre is a big event coming. Ramp for 1000 crafts is prepared for amazing start of extraordinary race across the solar system.

rampa-pozadi.png

Individual teams are occupying their boxes...

p001_1_00.jpg

so ...go tho the RACERS page and download the craft you want.

http://www.alienspapercraft.com/zavodnici__racers.html

The racers with red dot background are not released yed because they are not released in abc magazine or incomplete model.

the newest model is Venture Blade , Pilot: Amanda Ross Winner of Extreme racing :rolleyes:

venture-blade-logo.png

stay tuned..more crafts is coming...other teams are preparing their Racers ....:wave:

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
These look FANTASTIC!!!

I have to say that my favorites are 22 - Lambo II, and 02 - Rival RTX.

As for helping you out, you know that you can always count on me.

Shipscape

These are great models and lots of fun. Thanks for the downloads.:thumb:

Also following your Sulaco closely. What a fantastic project and a big thanks. Great build for when I retire in a couple of years.

Fred

Z

Zathros

These models are fantastic!! I hope to see much more of this. What an imagination you have! :)

Alien99

Papercraft Member
I secretly hope for 1000 models hamr
But it´s a long range run.(10-20 years?..who knows)..lots of them will be in same design but different color scheme and number. Lots of them will be future projection of well known things...like District 9 dropship converted into D9 Racer......and it is a hobby :mrgreen:

.............I am definitely lunatic bounce7

leofirebrand

:eek: wow i thought 1000 was a typo. That would be impressive. I have always been a huge fan of your work and your APC inspired me to get into the art. In fact my first custom build was an APC with a complete interior.

I have to agree with Rhaven on liking the Lambo II. Is the unreleased cherokee inspired by the Aliens dropship?.

DanBKing

Dan the Man
Then I want to be a lunatic too!!!!!!!:p

Having all these as a collection, would be like having my long lost Corgi collection back....:thumb:

Thank you Jan, for making these available. I respect and follow your work and will be proud to put these little beauties into my my display case!!!!

Alien99

Papercraft Member
Is the unreleased cherokee inspired by the Aliens dropship?

That´s right. The dropship in ALIENS is UD-4L Cheyenne...Astro Dropship is 16-Cerokee...so another indian tribe. :thumb:
It´s a little playing with words and asociations.....and it is fun :mrgreen:

will be proud to put these little beauties into my my display case
all 1000 of them?....ok..back to earth..I´ll do my best trough my paper work here...if i make 100pcs of astro racers, then I´lll be happy :thumb:
...but the starting ramp is still for 1000 racers :):rolleyes:....damn....:twisted:

Z

Zathros

I like models you can play with. It's great and on many levels. This Christmas will be hard for many families and some kid could end up with a bunch of thee and have his eyes opened up to a whole new world of toys, toys that you can make, and play with, and aren't in stores. Meaning not every kid on the block has what you have. Great on so many levels. :)

Jan, I've been watching that page, and have the released models downloaded already. My Son and I have already built one (featured here on Zealot), and will build more of them when we have the time together. He loves the racers, and can't wait to have them all. I have been searching for a long time for something to spark the interest and get him into paper building, and although there was a few that came close, this was the first model that he actually built with me. Thank you, and keep up the wonderfulness. :)

Astro Racers - Rival RTX 10.jpg

Alien99

Papercraft Member
I have been searching for a long time for something to spark the interest and get him into paper building, and although there was a few that came close, this was the first model that he actually built with me.
...That´s the satisfaction for me :thumb:. ...another young papercraft builder.

stay tuned for upcoming few months....new racers are coming....:thumb:

first of them will be non comercial (will not be released in ABC magazine)
Racer called LUXUS X-ONE. Old in construction but suitable for tuners.
The Luxus with No.99 is piloted by Patrick Dupree (sweden)

luxus-x-one-logo.png
p014_0_01_01.jpg

Next will be probably the ULTIMA WF (will be comercially release next month,
so, the free download will be available before x-mas.....i hope:rolleyes:
Ultima WF , pilot: Riikka Laine (Finland)

ultima-wf-logo.png
p011_0_01_01.jpg

Next year is filled with more crafts like:
No.19 - Scarabeus Pilot Gabriel Truen (Czech rep.) this craft was constructed by the short STORY competition in ABC.
This craft is for the winner.

scarabeus-logo.png
p031_0_01_01.jpg

No.18 - Zen , pilot: Peter Cougar (Australia) , vertical design craft.
zen-logo.png
p034_0_01_01.jpg

No.16 - Cherokee , pilot: Mick Ferro (America). Aliens association craft
cherokee-logo.png
p030_0_01_01.jpg

No.33 - LEG craft, pilot: Nicolas Lemmens (Belgium)

leg-craft-logo.png
p032_0_01_01.jpg

and finally, the brother of the Rival RTX,No.44 The Alpha Plus, Pilot Therea J. Sekou (Panama)

alpha-plus-logo.png
p033_0_01_01.jpg

One question out of the record: :mrgreen: what car is an inspiration for this creation?:twisted: