APOLLO SATURN V F1 engine 1:24

PaperAir

someone i know wanted one so i,ll build this as well as the motorcycle.F1 engine by Greel A. PETERUSMA.I WILL BE MAKING IT IN 1;24 scale.t002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

Rogerio Silva

As usual, Paperair, it's looking good. And complicated, too, but I'm pretty sure you're up to the challenge. GO FOR IT!!!

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
I just read an interesting story ow these are being reproduced for a proposed rocket engine. The ability to throttle back, shut off and start again, makes it ideal for space travel. Great Job! :)

Rogerio Silva

Oh, man!

Lil' old silly ME was thinking it was a formula one engine, for cars!!! Only now I realized it's the ROCKET engine! DAHHH...
Your work is even cooler now, PaperAir, and sorry for my ignorance... KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

PaperAir

oh, man!

Lil' old silly me was thinking it was a formula one engine, for cars!!! Only now i realized it's the rocket engine! Dahhh...
Your work is even cooler now, paperair, and sorry for my ignorance... Keep up the great work!
my fault and fixed.

Rogerio Silva

It's really coming nice, and getting into shape. You're a talented guy, PaperAir, your work shows it pretty much! KEEP UP THE FABULOUS WORK!