Anyone know where I can buy HO scale birds?

vanda32547

Jun 4, 2002
Miami Florida
www.geocities.com
Mornin' All

Anyone know where I can buy HO scale birds? I know they were available a few years ago but I can't seem to find anyone who still manufactures or has them available. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Doc Holliday

Oct 27, 2002
Big Valley, California
Bob,
About six months ago I was in a hobby shop in Upland, California and saw some little plastic birds in HO scale. I was amazed at how small they were. (They also had rats, that were even smaller). I think the name was Pegasus Hobbies. You might try an internet search.
Doc

rcline

Jul 26, 2004
Byers, Tx. 76357
www.geocities.com
Bob, when my gets home later today, I'll ask her where she found the HO scale animals and such. The site was a really good one, it had birds as well as naked people in positions that, well, let's just say that I wouldn't display them on my track for the public to see. ( lol ) What am I saying? Yes I would!!!!!! Anyway, when my wife gets home I'll ask you for the site and send it on to you.

vanda32547

Jun 4, 2002
Miami Florida
www.geocities.com
Thanks

rcline said:
Bob, when my gets home later today, I'll ask her where she found the HO scale animals and such. The site was a really good one, it had birds as well as naked people in positions that, well, let's just say that I wouldn't display them on my track for the public to see. ( lol ) What am I saying? Yes I would!!!!!! Anyway, when my wife gets home I'll ask you for the site and send it on to you.

Thanks I would appreciate that info,

wjstix

Nov 18, 2004
WOW !! Those birds are amazing, I'm going to have to get some of those loons for my layout. They are our (Minnesota) state bird afterall (though most people assume it's the mosquito) !!

Gary Pfeil

May 7, 2001
Boonton NJ
Visit site
That is a very cool link. I'm surprised at individual species being painted in HO scale! Now, if he offers pigeons sitting/standing on roofs, I think he could sell a bunch!

Gary

CharlesH.

Jul 31, 2004
my house
Wow! Those are tiny! A far cry from the ones I made out of clay (which later got mysteriously lost in a play-doh ball). Anyone know what's Washington's official bird?