A video?

shaygetz

May 2, 2003
www.freewebs.com
Having just left the NMRA website, I'm moved to go ahead with an as yet to be built billboard for my traveling module, something along the lines of; "Tired of Professional Model Railroading? Get back on track with 'The Gauge' @ www.the-gauge.com" This hobby's just too much like work outside of this forum:p

An idea that came to me I'll just put out there and run like....well, let's just see where it goes.

Is the a videophile in here, someone with the equipment to patch together several 5-10 minute clips into a decent video? The idea being that, those willing can put together short videos showing layouts and/or what they do best to highlight a hobby that can still be fun even when you low on funds. The videos can then be merged into one and then freely copied and shown in all the typical settings...train shows, schools, etc.

Anyhow, just tossing the idea into the ring knowing that there are many details to be hashed out, including approval from those involved with running this site.

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
I have video's of most of my layouts that I have built, starting with the N-scale "Raton Snake Valley" to the HO version of it and following HO layouts including Badger Creek Lumber Co.

Also NMRA had a video for hire, don't know if its still available with my HO "Raton Snake Valley" leading the video plus on the front cover of the video was a photo of my layout.
Here's the photo of the Video.
Shamus
nmravideo.jpg