A very Merry Christmas to all

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Merry Christmas everyone, and best wishes for a happy new year. Thanks all for making this THE BEST model railroading forum on the internet and for all the good help and fun times. No christmas photos, but how how about a "very merry Missabe Christmas scene?"​

SAME TO YOU & YOURS!!! :D :D

Who can argue with an Arrowhead engine with a white beard?!?!?!?
sign1sign1sign1sign1sign1

doctorwayne

I don't often visit the Caboose, but it seems like it's the best place to wish all of my friends here at the Gauge a very Merry Christmas and all the best for the coming New Year. And a special thanks, too, to all of you who make this the best model railroading forum there is, bar none!

Wayne

Herc Driver

A very Merry Christmas to all...

May I also add - please remember and pray for all those in uniform of so many nations currently serving in the middle east and around the world.

There are many of us here on this forum who have spent many a holiday away from home and loved ones, and know the empty feeling in your heart that arrives with Christmas morning when you go about your duties like any other day. You find yourself thinking about what your family is doing back home.

Please remember the soldiers, sailors, marines and airmen who stand on the wall everyday to protect us. They are the silent heros that allow us to enjoy the warmth of family and friends, freedom of travel and assembly, freedom to worship, and for some, the very freedom to live another day.

ezdays

Out AZ way
A very Merry Christmas to all...

May I also add - please remember and pray for all those in uniform of so many nations currently serving in the middle east and around the world.

There are many of us here on this forum who have spent many a holiday away from home and loved ones, and know the empty feeling in your heart that arrives with Christmas morning when you go about your duties like any other day. You find yourself thinking about what your family is doing back home.

Please remember the soldiers, sailors, marines and airmen who stand on the wall everyday to protect us. They are the silent heros that allow us to enjoy the warmth of family and friends, freedom of travel and assembly, freedom to worship, and for some, the very freedom to live another day.
A very good point. They are in my prayers every day, but they deserve a bit more at this time of the year May God bless and protect them all, and may they be free to spend next Christmas as they wish.

Krawler

Glad I found this place this year, you guys feel like a second family and you all are so wonderful and kind. We want to thank you all for the prayers and well wishes this year.

On that note I received a special gift last night. I found out that I am officially healed from my surgery. No more wounds!:grin:

Merry Christmas one and all!

Attachments

• Merry Christmas 07.jpg
    Merry Christmas 07.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 7

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Merry Christmas everyone! Krawler, glad to hear the news. I like the cookies! :)
12-10-2007-23.jpg

Ralph

Russ Bellinis

A little bit late since I've been away from the computer since before Christmas, but Merry Christmas anyway, and Happy New Year anyway. Remember folks other than military who are in harms way helping to rebuild the war torn countries. We went to Temecula for a family gathering over Christmas, and I noticed an aquaintance who was there without her husband. I didn't want to open up any potential wounds so I asked my wife quietly if Deborah and David had broken up since I hadn't seen David. He and Deborah are retired, he from L. A, County Sherrif's office, her from the coroner's office. It turns out he is in training to go to Iraq. The needs of urban warefare are much closer to police work than anything the military trains for, so he is being trained to go to Iraq to train military personel in urban warefare tactics.

shamus

Registered Member
Well I hope you all had a really good Christmas, may I now wish you a Happy New Year, and may 2008 bring great joy to you all. :thumb:

Shamus

ezdays

Out AZ way
Why thank you kind sir. I hope your Christmas was a super one as well.

We wish you and yours the best for this New Years and may all your wishes come true.:thumb: :thumb: