A new modeler has joined our ranks!

iis612

Dec 26, 2006
Chicago Burbs
Today, at 1014 cst, my second child, Daniel Connor, was born. He and Mom are doing Very well! :) :) balloon6
He was 7lbs 8oz, 20", and full of his Daddy's attitude.

Thoroughbreed

Aug 4, 2006
South Eastern AL
bday2 aussie balloon6 aussie bday1

Herc said:
Congratulations!!! Go buy a train in his honor.
I bought my son an complete Athearn Southern Pacific Daylight Passenger set, which he still has and is in great shape 17 yrs later:thumb:
So definitely go buy him his 1st train, even if its a Thomas mobile, sheet set, pacifier, bottles, diapers, etc....:thumb:

BKlein

Mar 10, 2006
Sarasota, Fl
we were gonna do that with mine but my wife won the argument by telling me hes gonna be into cars and trains when he gets older so let me have my fun sign1 so now he is surrounded by the jungle
Thoroughbreed said:
bday2 aussie balloon6 aussie bday1

I bought my son an complete Athearn Southern Pacific Daylight Passenger set, which he still has and is in great shape 17 yrs later:thumb:
So definitely go buy him his 1st train, even if its a Thomas mobile, sheet set, pacifier, bottles, diapers, etc....:thumb:

iis612

Dec 26, 2006
Chicago Burbs
I took a bunch of pics today, but I forgot the camera at the hospital.
I have to come home at night to take care of my daughter.
I will post pics very soon, maybe tomorrow.

He is already surrounded by trains. They are all over his clothes, and his crib bedding.

Thanks everyone. :) :) bday2

steamhead

Apr 16, 2005
Brownsville, TX
You didn't say if he's your first...You will soon come to realize what a great gift you've been given. Congratulations to you and your wife..!!! May he bring you as many joys as my boys have brought me.