74-Z Speeder Bike - Star Wars /free/ 1:12

WOW!!!
That is MUSEUM QUALITY! After seeing the finished product, to think that it was made of paper, would be ridiculous. If I had not seen the build thread, I would not have believed that it was made of paper.
KUDOS TO YOU ON A FINE JOB WELL DONE!!!

Reactions: Revell-Fan
I love that. Will you bring it to some convention (Papírové Království Brno idealy :)) I would love to see that in person.

This is a beautiful, faithful reproduction, and that is has such a nice finish is truly the sign of a Master Modeler. :)

Reactions: Revell-Fan
I forgot to click all the likes!! Sorry! :)

Absolutely stunning, amazing and unbelievable! You are truly a master modeler! BRAVO! :)

Wow!! That's quite a beginning. Figures are the hardest things to model, and you are off to a great start!! :)

thank you, it's just the beginning ... the details will come later, the hands will be fashioned myself ... the figure I will spraying with the basic color, and again I will use putty, I will repeat it until I'm satisfied ... I use the usual putty for wood ...:)

I'm currently looking for high-quality photos or a 3D model from which I'm going to go ...;)

Reactions: Sky Seeker
thank you, it's just the beginning ... the details will come later, the hands will be fashioned myself ... the figure I will spraying with the basic color, and again I will use putty, I will repeat it until I'm satisfied ... I use the usual putty for wood ...:)

I'm currently looking for high-quality photos or a 3D model from which I'm going to go ...;)

Interesting... so you use putty for the joints. Hmmm... I thought that parts of the figure were made of paper and not wood or is it a little bit of both?

Sky Seeker
:tank: