5...4...3...2...1... Thunderbirds are go!

Cybergrinder

Member Extraordinaire
Jun 24, 2014
Johannesburg, South Africa
Well,

Sort of...

In case anyone (doubt it) does not know the Thunderbirds, here's the intro from the original series

For the record, the live action movie that came out was....:stinkyfeet:

First off, TB 5, 3 & 1 are quite easy builds so no build thread, I will post building progress when I start 2 & 4.

So, I completed Thunderbird quite a while ago, and here she is!

IMGP0901.JPG
IMGP0902.JPG

Thunderbird 3 came next;

IMGP0903.JPG
IMGP0904.JPG

Thunderbird 1 is almost complete, will upload a pic once done :)

Reactions: Revell-Fan

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Very nice. I was so hooked on that show!!

Cybergrinder

Member Extraordinaire
Jun 24, 2014
Johannesburg, South Africa
Thanks Zathros, I was also hooked!

@Revell-Fan ; TB2 was also my favourite, I loved the way the pods were "emergency" specific and the way TB2 would be loaded & then launch. I must have spent countless hours trying to build TB2 from lego when I was younger! :)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
I would have married Tin Tin, and had Marionette Hybrid Children. I would have needed many shop tools though, but I do have them now, Hmmm...................., nah, I'd have to make a Tin Tin first, and the wife would divorce me for adultery, or lunacy. :)

Reactions: Cybergrinder

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
She would have been poplar though. I'm sure we wood have problems but we could stick it out. I wonder what her in laws wood be like. I imagine mentioning certain materials wood be like walking the plank. Still, though, who wouldn't want to nail her!! I would Pledge, at least a can of year, or all I had, to her. We would have named out kids Woody and Willow. The best kind of Willow, you know, rhymes with a cat (wait, doesn't rhyme, it's another name for cats, yes, feline, Willow Feline, maybe Pussy Willow would be better! (Had to go there). :)

Reactions: Cybergrinder