I made some enhancements to the free Ki-115 kit by Paper Tiger Armaments, and came up with a pretty successful model. The original file was very low res, so I redrew all the lines with Photoshop to get rid of the chopiness. I added new roundels, and modified the fully enclosed canopy, to come up with a more accurate 2 piece affair. Of course, a cockpit was now called for, so I borrowed one from another model, scaled to fit the opening. I made wing fairings from regular weight printer paper colored to match the fuselage - no design work here, just methodical manual trimming. I had to make a tail skid as none was provided with the original model. I mounted the finished model on a burlwood textured paper base, topped with a runway section. I think it came out pretty good.