0n30 website

belg

Apr 28, 2001
New Jersey USA
Visit site
Shamus I love to watch a project come together I went over to your site and looked around. I unfortunately could not get the clickable map to work the hand came up but the picture did not. When you had it in the gauge it worked fine for me??????????

Pat

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Hi Belg,
Now working, forgot to hyperlink it to "Parent frame" Silly me:D

Shamus

Jim T

Jan 25, 2003
Warrenton, OR
www.freewebs.com
Boy, I know what you mean Paul. I just hate it when I forget to "hyperlink"!! LOL Anyway, it's a great looking site and railroad.

Cheers, Jim

P.S. I'm really enjoying your two model railroad CD's. Was looking at them again last nite.

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Hi Jim,
Thanks for the kind words about my CD's I had for sale, didn't really sell many, but it was worth the effort doing it for the few.

Cheers
Shamus

C

Catt

Paul,have you seen the 0n30 layout in the current Modelrailroading? Or the notice that they will be running a series of articles on 0n30? YAHOOOOO !!!

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Originally posted by Catt!
Paul,have you seen the 0n30 layout in the current Modelrailroading? Or the notice that they will be running a series of articles on 0n30? YAHOOOOO !!!

Thanks everyone for looking at my new website.

Catt, I haven't seen the latest Model Railroading mag. I know what Randy Lee (Publisher/Editor) said to me on the phone that he would really like to see my 0n30 when its ready for publication, that was when he published my old H0 "Red Fox Lumber Co." back in August this year. I should have it ready to photo sometime mid January 2004.
Thanks for the heads up.
Shamus

RailRon

Nov 23, 2002
Trimbach, Switzerland
A great website, Paul! Thank you for it - I couldn't stop browsing until I had seen all the pictures.

A question: Do you tell us some time something about that little yellow diesel (gasoline?) loco?

Ron

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Originally posted by RailRon
A great website, Paul! Thank you for it - I couldn't stop browsing until I had seen all the pictures.

A question: Do you tell us some time something about that little yellow diesel (gasoline?) loco?

Ron

Hi Ron,
That little Yellow deisel started out life as a H0 Bachmann 44 tonner, I bought the detail parts from "Dallas Mallerich III" , Here's his website, with all information about it.
http://hometown.aol.com/On30locomotives/centercab-1.html

Dallas also has a fine Gallery of other peoples works of art.

http://hometown.aol.com/dallas3bvm/gallery7.html

Cheers Ron.
Shamus