My paper automata

mikezax

Jan 3, 2010
Slovakia
zax.sk
Very nice! The nativity scene is awesome! :)

Indeed! You are doing asuperb job with these automata. I love gimmicks like that and it shows what you can achieve with the medium. BTW, is the nativity scene available for download?

Reactions: Natureboyfig4
That is AMAZING!!!
I have always liked projects like this! The Christmas Nativity automata is my favorite!
KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!

I love automata, I love paper ones even more!! Very nice!! :)

Mike Zax,

Thanks for the link. Love the work that you've done.

Oh here's something else you might like...
upload_2017-11-7_21-22-38.jpeg

Karakuri by Keisuke Saka

See also some models built on this site:

http://www.zealot.com/threads/karakuri.179621/

Never got around to building the old west train.

Enjoy!

Sky Seeker
:tank:

Who doesn't love "Shaun the Sheep"!! Great!! :)

Mike Zax,

Very clever! :Congrats: :bowdown::bowdown::Bravo:
Love the picture book "Map To Heaven" with little sheep pictures. :King::King::King:
Head movement is really cool! :Drinks::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::Bravo::Bravo:
Background music "Shaun the Sheep" for the video is perfect!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::Grin::Bravo::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::Drinks::Drinks::King::King::King::King::robot2::sticktongue::smoker:thumbsupthumbsupthumbsupthumbsupthumbsup:toast:

Are you aware of this?

http://www.zealot.com/threads/i-met-up-with-the-great-rhaven-blaack.180096/#post-1020123

Just wondering...
Definitely thanks for sharing!:) You've made my day!:animated:

Sky Seeker

Quite clever! :Bravo:

Keisuke Saka's designs are very simplistic, but also quite humorous.:) I almost didn't even look who the author was I was thinking "hey didn't the Karakuri guy design this...". Nice job!:Bravo::Drinks::King::King:thumbsupthumbsup

Thanks for sharing!:)

Sky Seeker

That's really near. At first I though the head and neck were going to come through the bars! Very nice. ;)