working on web page

BDC

Looks to be promising. Are you going to feature or specialize in anything? (ie: Your layout pictures, sound clips, prototype photos)?

just about anything family,my aminals and of couse my layout from the beginning also any prototype photos that I find in my travels

CarlFidy

Looks like a good start, Rich. Curious what software you might be using. Wanting to set up a site myself, but know nothing about how to get started designing or building a web site.

shamus

Registered Member
Hi Rich, Couldn't see what you had done, got" The page cannot be displayed" when I clicked on it. Love to see it.

-------------------------
If anyone needs help in starting and building webpage, I can help, I made mine using Microsoft Frontpage 2000. You don't even need webspace on the internet to make you website in front page, when it's done and working, that the time to get it uploaded to a web hosting service using an FTP browser.

Shamus

BDC

You have to type the address into the 'Open webpage' window manually. The autolink isn't working. Rich, I think when you typed in the address, you did it in the 'description' field, which pops up first after clicking on the 'http://' button. The actual address goes in the second window where its asks for the address.

i did say I was working on it :D rich

ps couldn't get it myself I guess I need to find other site to put it on this one works great when its up can get in my files but all the gifs are not working even in my files

Webfairy

A little fairy humor

A mother was working in the kitchen listening to her 5 year old son playing with his new electric train in the living room. She heard the train stop and her son saying, 'All of you sons of bitches who want off, get the hell off now... cause this is the last stop!

And all of you sons of bitches who are getting on, get your asses in the train cause we're going down the tracks.'

The horrified mother went in and told her son, 'We don't use that kind of language in this house. Now, I want you to go to your room and you are to stay there for TWO HOURS. When you come out, you may play with your train...but I want you to use nice language.'

Two hours later, the son came out of the bedroom and resumed playing with his train. Soon the train stopped and the mother heard her son say...

'All passengers, please remember to take all of your belongings with you. We thank you and hope your trip was a pleasant one. We hope you will ride with us again soon.'

She heard her little darling continue...'For those of you just boarding,remember there is no smoking in the train. We hope you will have a pleasant and relaxing journey with us today.'

As the mother began to smile, the child added, 'For those of you who are pissed off about the TWO HOUR delay, please see the bitch in the kitchen...'