Welcome to the new Zealot

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Actually it is a temporary issue. I am attempting to get everything uploaded to the RESOURCE Section (that was in the original DOWNLOAD Section) as quickly as possible. I have decided to cut down the amount if uploading I do per day so that this does not happen anymore.

Rhaven Blaack

Staff member
Administrator
I have finished uploading all of the model template files in Space & Aeronautics Category.
If there are any models that I may have missed, please let me know.
If you have any that you would like to upload, please feel free to do so.

ENJOY!!!

Rhaven Blaack

Staff member
Administrator
RB, do you ever sleep???????:);)
There is no rest for the wicked or the werry (I just have not figured out which one I am. ;))
I will sleep when I am dead, gone and buried (or cremated), and everyone has forgotten about me.;)

DanBKing

Dan the Man
There is no rest for the wicked or the werry (I just have not figured out which one I am. ;))
I will sleep when I am dead, gone and buried (or cremated), and everyone has forgotten about me.;)

You will never be forgotten RB. ;)

I ponder similar thoughts at times:
I wont be sleeping when I die, I will be passed out...o_O
And I think, if I was cremated, it would take them weeks to put the fire out .....:rolleyes::p:D

You are doing a sterling job! :)

Rhaven Blaack

Staff member
Administrator
You will never be forgotten RB. ;)

I ponder similar thoughts at times:
I wont be sleeping when I die, I will be passed out...o_O
And I think, if I was cremated, it would take them weeks to put the fire out .....:rolleyes::p:D

You are doing a sterling job! :)

Thank you for the kind words and encouragement. They are GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!

Lighter

One of my favorite things right now is looking at the downloads as they are posted. I'm finding interesting stuff that was not apparent when the old downloads were just a huge collection.

Rogerio Silva

WHOA! I've been away for a couple of months (sorry about that... :eek:ops:) and when I get back, I see a fully new, totally awesome ZEALOT! That's really cool, guys! What a nice job you've done with the site; all I need now is to get used to it.
It's beautiful, looking modern, different from anything I've ever seen, That's what I call a BIG IMPROVEMENT!
C-O-N-G-R-A-T-U-L-A-T-I-O-N-S!!!!:D:D:D

DanBKing

Dan the Man
WHOA! I've been away for a couple of months (sorry about that... :eek:ops:) and when I get back, I see a fully new, totally awesome ZEALOT! That's really cool, guys! What a nice job you've done with the site; all I need now is to get used to it.
It's beautiful, looking modern, different from anything I've ever seen, That's what I call a BIG IMPROVEMENT!

HEY!!!! Good to see you back Rogerio!!!!

Rhaven Blaack

Staff member
Administrator

WELCOME BACK!!! I am glad to see you back here again!!!
Yes, there have been quite a few changes since you have been M.I.A.
I am glad to hear that you like the "NEW Zealot"!
There is still quite a bit of work to do though.
Zathros and I are reuploading all of the model template files from the old platform (As well as other files from other members who have GRACIOUSLY allowed Zealot to host their models).

Once again WELCOME BACK!!!

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Hey Sporak. I just posted in your other thread I thought you may have disappeared again! Happy to se you back, post some pics, anything! :)

Rhaven Blaack

Staff member
Administrator
Here is another update on the RESOURCE Section.

Alien99 (one of our wonderful designers) has GRACIOUSLY allowed Zealot to host all of his models (from all three of his website: http://aliens.humlak.cz/ http://www.alienspapercraft.com/ http://www.sulaco.cz/home.html)
Granted, most of his stuff is "Aliens" related models, but he has designed a little be of everything for everyone.

I have just finished uploading ALL of his models to the RESOURCE Section (with links to the website that the models are from in the description).

So if you download one of his model (or even if you have not), please check out his websites and send him a note of "THANKS" and show your appreciation for his work and allowing Zealot to host his WONDERFUL creations!

THANK YOU ALIEN99 for EVERYTHING!!!

Rhaven Blaack

Staff member
Administrator
I will continue to finish uploading the rest of the models from the old platform (Hopefully without overloading the New Posts section).