Welcome to the new Zealot

EnzoTen

We still have some work to do so please be patient if some things are not working correctly.

The new forum software is a drastic improvement and you may feel a bit disoriented for the first day or so. Stick with it and once you get the hang of it, you will never look back. Here are some things to try:
  • Like a thread or post: in the bottom right of the post boxes there is a "Like" button. Top liked threads will appear in some sidebars.
  • "PM" another member: PMs are now called Conversations and are much easier to follow the conversation. You can even invite another member to the conversation or lock it to keep it private.
  • Mention a member: Put an @ in front of a members name and they will be notified that you mentioned them in a post.
  • Search the forum: Yeah we had this before, but search has been drastically improved.
  • Change the theme color and background: in the bottom corner of the site there is a button called "AD Styler". Click it to create your own forum style.
  • Go get a snack: If you are in the middle of a message, your draft will be saved automatically. You can come back to a thread up to 24 hours later and resume your saved draft.
  • Upload photos: No more relying on photobucket or other external sites. Posting images is super easy. Next to "Post Reply" click " "Upload a file".
  • Upload and download models: A pretty incredible download system. It's not ready yet, but we will be opening it up for testing over the next few days to long time members and contributors.
There is still a lot to be done and will be working on this site throughout the week. If you need some help getting accustom to the new site please start a thread in the support forum with your question and we will give you a hand.

Wow that went faster then I thought.
Only shows how good you guys are !!

Congratulations and great thanks to all those that made such an effort in making Zealot even better then it allready was.
I'll soon be posting some new build threads.

Cheers and all the best,
Elko

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello there! The new look looks great! I'm looking forward to checking out all the neat things, especially the new emoticons..! ;)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
I am currently working on getting the RESOURCE Section (A.K.A. DOWNLOAD Section) built and all of the file templates loaded.
This will take some time (Unfortunately I do not know how long it will take).
So please be patient.

EnzoTen

Hello there! The new look looks great! I'm looking forward to checking out all the neat things, especially the new emoticons..! ;)
Adding an extra pack of emoticons is on the to do list! How can we be expected to express our vast array of emotions with only 12 emoticons?

I am currently working on getting the RESOURCE Section (A.K.A. DOWNLOAD Section) built and all of the file templates loaded.
This will take some time (Unfortunately I do not know how long it will take).
So please be patient.

Take your time, you said that you were going to integrate some files that belong to eachother, that takes time but makes things much more convinient.
I will be the last to complain about you taking the needed time for doing all that.
Thanks for your effort!!

Cheers,
Elko

Master-Bruce

Fantastic! Good to see things moving forward. Must admit I've been hitting refresh quite a bit today. :) Still, I appreciate the effort you're putting in. Many thanks!

Craftman

Whatever time it will take, the end result is surely worth waiting for!
I for one think this whole site transfer-rebuild-redesign-thing is very refreshing!
Thank you to all the people working on improving this wonderful site! :)

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
I like the new look already :) keep up the good work y'all

silveroxide

Finally I can start to update my threads. It will take a while to get used to this site. It is a bit different from the other sites that I post on. Good to be back.

McGee

Cory
Excellent to everyone working on this. Rhaven, Zathros and anyone I do not know the names of who are working on this...the unknown soldiers. Thank you. ;)