Water Treatment plant.

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Steam locos needed water more than anything. Most water stops have been abandoned in this diesel era but even they need water at times.
Tha following structures were made from plans in the Kalmbach books on easy to build structures. These are N gauge and are made from cardboard and painted with acrylic craft paints.
First is the water chemical house.

Attachments

• ph.jpg
    ph.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 439

Matthyro

Jas, plans for the fist two are in the Kalmbach book Bridges and Buildings for model railroads. The dimensions are in feet so if you have an HO scale ruler you should be able to determine size. The water tank is in the book Easy to Build model railroad structures

jetrock

egads! I have seen that water pump style of building all over but never knew exactly what it was--assumed it was some kind of weird barn. Now I guess I'll have to find room for one...

2-8-2

thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif

Very nice! Sometimes I think "hey, I can do that" but then I remember just how small these things are.

Matthyro

Scott, not sure what the inside of the rectangular water tanks look like. Any loggers out there who may know?
Thanks for all the kind comments folks.

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
Robin,
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
We"ll just have to confer upon you the title of :
Master Munchies-box Manipulator

could you even begin to imagine what this kid could do with smoke and mirrors! :eek:

Will_annand

I Have to agree with sumpter.

Robin you are the master manipulator. A true artist with cerealboard.

I wonder if Kellog's or General Mills have a "Hall of Fame"?

hswn

The old water tower is still standing in Liverpool N.S., there are no tracks any more. I don't get down there very often, it's about 30 minutes in the wrong direction. Next time I'm going to try and remember my camera.
Brady