Warhammer 40K

Dented Rick

Human
Mar 15, 2011
Killeen, TX
This thread is for my Warhammer builds. lets start with the Thunderbolt.

This Thunderbolt was just a test build. I wanted to see how well the parts fit. I'll be reprinting and rebuilding on grey metallic paper soon. :)

401662_10150647023740754_646830753_9733402_508664417_n.jpg

Reactions: Famous Dave

Dented Rick

Human
Mar 15, 2011
Killeen, TX
Warhammer 40K - Sentinel

Here is my Sentinel build. It comes in 2 versions (open and closed cockpit) I'll build the open cockpit version soon (On Silver metallic cardstock)

457807_10150651923320754_646830753_9754074_1090071796_o.jpg

Reactions: Famous Dave

Dented Rick

Human
Mar 15, 2011
Killeen, TX
Great builds. The look very clean. Can I ask the source of models?
Regards
Alcides

Very nice :)

Patoroch?

I'll second that, could you post links, especially for the WarHammer40K impaired, such as myself. :)

Thanks guys, Yes, they are Patorach. I came across his site last year, and was gifted with a plethora of Warhammer patterns. Cannot remember the link, but I have about 200 different projects (I think). Stumbled across the folder with the models a few weeks ago, and decided to build a few

Dented Rick

Human
Mar 15, 2011
Killeen, TX
Come to think of It, I think I got the link to the site from Armorman.....I might be mistaken though. Honestly, I cannot remember for the life of me where I got them.

Z

Zathros

WarHammer40K=ARMORMAN, Any link=ARMORMAN, sounds quite plausible!

You do such a great job building models. Very consistent! :)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
You are doing a GREAT job on these models.
I built the Marauder destroyer and the Thunder Bolt. I had problems with building both planes at first, but once I realized that the problems that I was having were caused by me not paying attention to my computer and printer setting, I have decided that I will rebuild them after I finish a few projects that I have in the works.

I will be paying attention to this thread closely.

Keep up the GREAT work.

Dented Rick

Human
Mar 15, 2011
Killeen, TX
WarHammer40K=ARMORMAN, Any link=ARMORMAN, sounds quite plausible!

You do such a great job building models. Very consistent! :)

Yes, he seems to be a Library on his own of many wonderful things :)

You are doing a GREAT job on these models.
I built the Marauder destroyer and the Thunder Bolt. I had problems with building both planes at first, but once I realized that the problems that I was having were caused by me not paying attention to my computer and printer setting, I have decided that I will rebuild them after I finish a few projects that I have in the works.

I will be paying attention to this thread closely.

Keep up the GREAT work.

My sister is a Warhammer freak, absolutely LOVES the Warhammer 40K books. I think she's getting the most enjoyment out of seeing what she has only read about, come to "life" or as she put it...."Keep building them, Now I have visuals for my reading"

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Yes, he seems to be a Library on his own of many wonderful things :)

My sister is a Warhammer freak, absolutely LOVES the Warhammer 40K books. I think she's getting the most enjoyment out of seeing what she has only read about, come to "life" or as she put it...."Keep building them, Now I have visuals for my reading"

It is good when you can make someone happy like that.

Z

Zathros

Forgive my senior moment, this thread should be in the 40K section so I have moved it. It won't get lost this way. :)