Warhammer 40K

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
I'm tempted to say this is your best work, but having seen all you work, it's hard. This is a masterpiece though. It really is true to form and the WarHammer spirit. It is bad ass looking and super detailed., yet it flows so well together, you look at it and see a complete package, as everything goes together so well. Really a testament to your diligence and focus when you work. :)

FINISHED!!!!!! (main cannon didn't take as long as I initially believed it would)

Finally after a long road of burnt hand, fears of motor function returning, and finding time to finish a project that took me 4 times as long as it should have, Im Proud to present you with my Finished Thunderhawk (Scaled down in my famous trademark of course)

This was a personal victory for me, because it showed me that i have lost nothing in the accident. and for that, Im grateful.

So, for your viewing pleasure, I present the finished Thunderhawk

02.jpg

and as a bonus, I compare it to my Marauder Bomber for size......................

03.jpg

...................and with all my Flight capable craft built so far.

04.jpg

Last edited:

Famous Dave

Congratulations, Rick. You've done an amazing job, as usual. Absolutely amazing. I'm proud to see you back in the swing of things.
Thank you for showing us how it's done.
Dave

Beaker75

I posted on this thread a while back and hadn't checked in since. WOW! This looks fantastic Rick.

I'm almost there on my full scale version of the same Thunderhawk. Hoping to have pictures soon. Wings should be glued tonight (or this week).

I took on board your advise to reinforce the center section. Its internal structure is now a motley collection of paddlepop/Popsicle sticks, hot glue and epoxy. But it looks good on the outside and its as hard as resin.

Last edited:

Famous Dave

Failure with the dreadnought....Look in the Astro Racers thread for more racers I built. Ill be back to WH40K in a few days
Rick:
As long as the Geneseed is harvested, He can be saved.( Well, that's what happens when you spend 30 years in gaming)
Looking forward to the Falchion build. Love watching you work. Thank you so much for sharing all your projects.
Dave