Warhammer 40K

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Holy Crap! That is fantastic looking! You are a meticulous builder. I can't believe how many of these models you have made. This is outstanding! The cockpit glass paneling/construction is to die for! Excellent! thumbsup

Famous Dave

Awesome build, my friend. Looking forward to seeing the finished product. I love watching your builds.
Hope you are well and healing properly.

Dave

Slowly making progress. last week and this week are real busy so havent had time for building, but the core of the "wings" are finished and awaiting greebles. when I get the time, ill be able to build more. RL is pesky at times ;)

Famous Dave

Hi Rick,
It had been a bit since stopping by Zealot. Just wanted to check on you to see how were doing. RL does tend to take precedence over the things that we would rather do, but it just makes that that we would rather be doing that much more enjoyable when we get to it.
Glad that you are getting better. Always looking forward to seeing your models.

Dave

Famous Dave

Rick,
Hope you are well. I was curious as to how your hand is healing. I am sure that rehab workouts can take a lot out a person. Just had you on my mind. Take care, my friend.

Dave

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
I think we are all wondering, "How You've been?" I've missed seeing you Masterpieces, and have missed your company, we all have. Drop us a line when time permits, Please? :)

Im still hee guys....things are just real hectic and i havent had time for much of anything in terms of hobbies lately. Havent quit this project, just havent been able to progress......its been sitting like this for some time, and im constantly reminded of finishing it, and sharing with you all.

In a couple of weeks, things should be slowed down enough here that ill be able to focus on my Papercraft again. Thank you all for your concern and patience :)

12046739_10153153896735754_3437419904022911756_n.jpg

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
That model has the tightness, squareness, straight lines, and the overall fit and finish that is your mark on any model you make. It looks really strong, especially the landing gear. :)

silveroxide

Great work, nice, crisp and clean. Someday, the Games Workshop is going to place a cease and desist on us here who build their great models. Some of our models are better than the original and more detailed. Thanks for sharing.