Want to see the Bowmanville show?

zedob

Dec 26, 2004
Chicopee, MA
:thumb: Great review and posting:thumb: Nice to see other's layouts and modelwork.

I would love to see those British neighborhoods up close. From the pics they look absolutely beautiful.

Love the traction layout.

Your traction accident brings up a question. How many model wrecks(not devastating) or derailments are handled like the real thing, or quickly rerailed by the big skyhook?

interurban

Aug 21, 2002
Pickering. Ontario. Canada.
Visit site
zedob said:
:thumb: Great review and posting:thumb: Nice to see other's layouts and modelwork.

I would love to see those British neighborhoods up close. From the pics they look absolutely beautiful.

Love the traction layout.

Your traction accident brings up a question. How many model wrecks(not devastating) or derailments are handled like the real thing, or quickly rerailed by the big skyhook?

If Mike is at the Toronto show I will take close up pics for you all :thumb:

We have a crossing that takes it`s toll in side crashes Zedob, 2 or 3 at the least per show :rolleyes: .
Our only excuse is we take a lot of questions from the folks and try and supply the right answer. that`s when all the kids stand by and wait for the collision, the little so and so`s laught out loud!!!!!!! :thumb:

Little darlings know when we get caught up in the talk :D :D :D :D

galt904

Jan 17, 2005
Beachville ON
How long does it take to go through the TO show normally? Trying to decide what time I should leave on Saturday. And what's the entrance fee?

interurban

Aug 21, 2002
Pickering. Ontario. Canada.
Visit site
Chad I think it`s $9 bucks to get in, the line up to get in Saturday morning is heavy, I would do Saturday around mid day, it takes as long as your wallet last to do the show :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D
2 hrs may be.

Toronto Christmas Train Show Oct. 29 11am-5pm and Oct. 30 10am-4pm

galt904

Jan 17, 2005
Beachville ON
It took me almost 2 hours to do the Woodstock show yesterday, so I think I'll allow a little more time for the TO show. Now, to see how much wallet I'll have with me... :)