Walnut Diorama

paper hollywood

I've seen walnut shell dioramas before and they're always impressive. I don't think my magnifier works with things that small. The jeep and the people almost look like some sort of stock items, but I don't know where you'd get them that little.

mikezax

Hi, this is my yearly walnut. I can not upload images to the forum at this time (error : The uploaded file is too large for the server to process...), if the error disappears, I will add photos and descriptions walnut on the forum ;)

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
This is awesome! I have seen Nativity Scenes in a nutshell, literally. These are so adorable. :)

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
You guys need to read the announcements occasionally, especially regarding photo uploads, you know that being a private forum on it's own servers means putting in ore memory and paying for that. The forum is free. This usually take around 3 days. I have notified the appropriate people.

These Walnut models are really cute. It's Amazing what you can put in a nut. Though sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't. :)

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Nut dioramas are really neat. I wonder if anyone here has thought of doing a Geode diorama? My fat fingers would make a mess of it, but this one looked pretty neat. Geode's that size cost around that much. A smaller one would make for something interesting for you guys who work in the nano realm. ;)

Geode Diorama.jpg

Last edited: