Walking Dead Barn

horridperson

Hi all. I joined the forum because I wanted to learn more about modelling with paper. I've made things in other mediums so I thought I'd share some of the things I have done. This was a project I did earlier this year based on the barn on the Greene family farm in season two. The structure is mostly made from balsa wood with some plasticard, foamboard, and paper. I scaled it to match up with models for Mantic' Walking Dead: All Out War tabletop game.

Attachments

• barnzombieattack 001.JPG
    barnzombieattack 001.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 7
  • barnzombieattack 007.JPG
    barnzombieattack 007.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 8
  • barnzombieattack 015.JPG
    barnzombieattack 015.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 8
  • barnzombieattack 016.JPG
    barnzombieattack 016.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 7

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
I could never understand with all the heavy equipment, why not fell as many trees as possible, and make a natural barrier around that farm? They lived the good life way too long.

Nice barn!! ;)

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I could never understand with all the heavy equipment, why not fell as many trees as possible, and make a natural barrier around that farm? They lived the good life way too long.
I could never understand why they:
1. have unlimited fuel and ammo
2. drive the fanciest cars (even those models which haven't been produced yet when the disaster started)
3. still find some time for styling
4. have a horde of invisible gardeners who would make sure that nature does not re-conquer the areas devoid of human beings.

Ya know, things like these make me suspect that TWD is more a TV show and NOT a real documentary... :D ;)

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Silly, I know. It's in the spirit of the show. Objects should start working on their own. They should just go for it, everything comes alive, inanimate or flesh and the world becomes so convoluted, the series gets cancelled. ;)

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Not to mention all these nuclear power plants which do not have any service personnell left. Just imagine, by now there should have been several meltdowns, radioactive fallout everywhere and so on. Including glowing zombies (like in "Z Nation" ;) ).

Cybergrinder

Member Extraordinaire
@zathros, I could only imagine a Terry Gilliam - Monty Python - style interuption to a Walking Dead episode with your suggestion/graphic!

Barn walks off grumbling to itself while the cast stand around looking confused. ;)